Terms & Conditions
Contained on this page is information which describes who Bedroom Buddies are and also which legal T&Cs (Terms and Conditions) are applicable to your use of our website and any products or services you may order from us. Shopping with us means that you agree to the terms and conditions set out here.
Age of Consent
Certain of our products are age sensitive, so by placing an order at Bedroom Buddies, you are declaring that you are of an appropriate age to legally purchase those items. We are under no legal obligation to complete your order if we find that you are not legally entitled to order particular goods.
Formation of Contracts
Any orders that you may place through the Bedroom Buddies website will be subject to availability and acceptance. We have the right to refuse to accept any order for any reason.
Product prices will have been correct at the time information was entered onto our website, but we do reserve the right to make price changes without giving prior notice.
No contract will exist between Bedroom Buddies and you for the sale of any product by Bedroom Buddies to you until and unless Bedroom Buddies despatches an e-mail which confirms that it has shipped your product(s).
Payment is accepted in GBP (UK Pounds Sterling), USD (US
Dollars), AUD (Australian Dollars) and EUR (Euro).
As well as PayPal payments, the following cards are accepted:
Visa / Visa Delta / MasterCard / Solo / American Express / Maestro
Passwords & Account Security
Maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords is your responsibility, as is the confidentiality of your account and all activities that take place under your account. Bedroom Buddies are not liable to anyone for loss or damage of any magnitude that may result from any failure of yours to safeguard your password, order details and emails or account.
Bedroom Buddies complies with the Data Protection Act and will never pass your details on to any third party without obtaining your prior consent.
Customer Reviews and Ratings - Terms and Conditions
If you submit content to the Bedroom Buddies website, you warrant and represent that:
· you are aged at least 18 years;
· you are the only author of the content, and you own the intellectual property rights to it;
· you voluntarily waive all ‘moral rights’ to the content;
· you only post accurate content, it does not violate these T&Cs and use of the content will not cause injury or damage in any form;
You also warrant and agree that you will not submit content:
· that you know to be inaccurate, false or misleading;
· that breaks any statute, law, regulation or ordinance, including, but not limited to, those controlling exports, unfair competition, consumer protection, false advertising or anti-discrimination;
· that encroaches on any third party's patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark or any other exclusive rights or rights of privacy of publicity;
· that may be or may rationally be considered to be, libelous, defamatory, hateful, unlawfully threatening, religiously or racially offensive or biased or unlawfully harassing to any corporation, partnership or individual;
· for which you have been granted a consideration or compensated by a third party;
· that contains or refers to other websites, email addresses, addresses, phone numbers or other contact information;
· that holds computer viruses, Trojans, worms or any other computer programs or files that have the potential to cause damage.
All material including images and text located within the pages of Bedroom Buddies website may not be reproduced, copied, downloaded, republished, broadcast, transmitted or posted in any way unless for your own non-commercial personal use. You also agree not to alter, adapt, or derive any work from the text and images or other material located on the site.
Bedroom Buddies does not warrant that the website and functions contained in the material on the website will be error-free or uninterrupted, that errors will be corrected, or that the site or the server on which it resides are virus-free or bug-free, or that it represents the full accuracy, functionality, and reliability of the material.
Your statutory rights in relation to the products, their quality and their fitness for purpose are unaffected.
Use of Bedroom Buddies
In no way will Bedroom Buddies be liable in your use of the Bedroom Buddies website for:
· losses that could not have been foreseen by both parties at the time the contract was made
· losses not caused by a breach on the part of the supplier
· losses to non-consumers and / or business losses
You hereby agree to the use of Bedroom Buddies website only for purposes that are lawful, and you also agree not to inhibit or restrict the enjoyment and use of the site, or infringe the rights of any third parties. Inhibition and restriction may include (but not be limited to) unlawful conduct, or conduct which may cause inconvenience, distress or harassment to anyone, or the communication of offensive or obscene material, or the disruption of the normal dialogue flow on the site.
Other Terms & Conditions
Some of our products are not available for international delivery to certain destinations outside the UK due to legal, regulatory and practical restrictions. Bedroom Buddies therefore has the right to specify what is and is not available for delivery to which destinations.
Purchases must be made in GBP (UK Pounds Sterling). Banks or providers of international credit card determine the rate of exchange, and may add on extra administration or processing charges to handle such payments, and it is the responsibility of the holder of the international credit card to pay these charges. Bedroom Buddies sells products on the basis of delivery duty unpaid.
Import duty or a formal customs entry fee may need to be paid by the recipient prior to or on delivery. Additional fees, levies or taxes may also be due depending on local legislation, and the onus is on the customer to check out these details prior to placing an order which required international delivery. On occasion, we may be prevented from supplying your product(s) or they may be delayed due to factors beyond our control – e.g. high demand or import delays. If this happens, we will naturally make every effort to inform you of progress, but Bedroom Buddies is not liable to you for any such failure or delay.
If you cancel an order, goods must be returned in good unused condition, in their original packaging, and at your own cost within 30 days of cancellation.
Always ask for and retain proof of posting which can be supplied at a Post Office. The returned goods are your responsibility until we receive them.
These T&Cs (Terms and Conditions) comply with the laws of Wales and England.
Bedroom Buddies has the right to amend these T&Cs as necessary, from time to time.